Previously on the WN Foods blog, we have learned Mandarin and Korean food vocabulary. Today, it’s time for French!
- Food = Nourriture
- “J’adore la nourriture!” (I love food!)
- Meat = Viande
- “Elle ne mange pas de viande.” (She does not eat meat.)
- Vegetables = Légumes
- “Je vais acheter des légumes.” (I am going to buy some vegetables).
- Bread = Pain
- “Il y a du pain à la boulangerie.” (There is bread at the bakery.)
- Cheese = Fromage
- “Ce fromage pue.” (This cheese stinks.)
- Wine = Vin
- “Je bois du vin tous les jours.” (I drink wine every day.)
- Cake = Gâteau
- “L’enfant a un gâteau.” (The child has a cake.)
- Egg = Œuf
- “Un œuf, s’il vous plaît.” (One egg, please.)
- To eat = Manger
- “Tu dois manger à notre restaurant!” (You should eat at our restaurant!)
- To drink = Boire
- “Il ne faut pas boire trop de café.” (One must not drink too much coffee.)
What’s your favorite food word in French? Which languages would you like to see featured on our blog? Let us know!
Here at WN Foods, we co-pack high quality sauces, cooked with the finest ingredients. If you would like us to manufacture your sauce recipe, or if you would like our food science team to help you develop your own sauce, please contact us at (510) 487-8877 or firstname.lastname@example.org.